Mexican Dodge Dakota SUV

Read in this newsgroup about a Dakota SUV, made in Mexico and sold only in Mexico, not available in the states. An intensive Google search for a picture of this vehicle produced only one site.

TOM KAN PA

Cute picture, seen it before but actually it was a RAM SUV, not a Dakota.

Reply to
CopperTop

The "Dakota SUV" is called the Durango, and most certainly is available in the States.

The SUV that is *NOT* available in the States is the Dodge Ram Durango, which is (as the name suggests) a larger Ram-based SUV.

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

Actually, that's John Kerry's official motorcade!

:-P

--Geoff

Reply to
Geoff

Put a CAMEL in place of the bovine and you have an "INDIAN (country) SUV"

have been there 3 times in the last 3 years (my son works, live and got married in Pune) and I have seen all types of transport........

from "old" people in harness to elephants

an amazing country h

Reply to
howard

There is a Dakota SUV in the U.S. It's called Durango.

The one sold in Mexico and not the U.S. is a Ram SUV.

Reply to
KokomoKid

I found a sketch of it at:

TOM KAN PA

Are you really looking for a pic of the real Ram SUV? I've seen them in Mexico. I'll take a pic next time I go back. Haven't seen one with the new body style but I have with the old (pre-04).

Reply to
chrisvillar