Part Number for 2003 Stratus mirror trim cover

It has the "cable adjusting" mirrors, instead of the usual power ones.
The interior trim cover for the mirror is broken, and I would like to replace it. The parts guy at the dealer could not find a number for it. I have check the salvage yards, and everything that I have found is power adjusted.
Does anyone know what the part number would be for this item?
Thanks,
Kirk M
Reply to
KirkM