Sebring power seat

I have a 04 Sebring convertible w/ 20000 miles. The power seat has stop working. I have checked the 2o Amp Crk Breaker in the fuse box. It appears to be fine. When I touch the switch I believe the seat every once in a while starts to move, but just momentarily.

Any Ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Jim D

Reply to
Jim DeLancey

Assuming there is nothing under the seat jamming it up the motor may be bad. Have you tried the forward and tilt of the back seat? does it work? If not, you may want to check the connector under the seat. There are two connectors, DO NOT PROBE THE YELLOW CONNECTOR as it is used for the air bag. Probe the red wire in the black connector and check for a good ground. If all is ok, the seat adjuster may be bad and Chrysler does not offer the motors separate. The complete adjuster has to be replaced.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

Reply to