T&C steering rack

I have a 2005 T&C with ~7k miles on it. It just started to leak fluid. Has anyone else had problems with the rack on their T&C? Just curious.

------------- Alex

Reply to
Alex Rodriguez

Yup I have seen a few at the shop. the seals blow out and the rack will have to be replaced. If your is the same problem I have been seeing

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

Reply to
philthy

took the car in. They said the rack was leaking, but they were not more specific as to where. At first they said they ordered one and it should be in the next day. The next day I get a call and they told me the parts are back ordered. So, they put the car back together and gave me back the car. they said keep an eye on the fluid level. Let's see how long it takes to get the rack.

Reply to
Alex Rodriguez

Reply to
philthy