Xfire no go in snow

Folks Recently caught in a snow storm, my mother in laws Crossfire was stranded as the ESP became confused or frozen and basically left the car in neutral. I wonder if this is a one time snow foul up or are there other instances of this in other Daimler Chrysler products? Thanks in advance. Cheers Bill m

Reply to
airbil

30 years (off and on) driving Chrysler products (four current ones in the driveway now), haven't seen this issue.
Reply to
James C. Reeves

That's what you get for buying a car with computer-controlled electronic buttwipers.

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

Next time put on the parking brake just a bit. If that does not work turn on the switch that turns off the traction control. If that does not work step on the brake a bit when you step on the gas.

Richard.

Reply to
Richard

Not a common problem with regards to the ESP system, at least not in the

300c's and magnums. The ESP is kind of amazing you would almost think it was like an all wheel drive. Your problem isnt normal, take it back and get that checked that is pretty major. But i have to ask, did you have the car in neutral? Ha ha.

Reply to
Joe Devola