Ministry MOT?

Hi just finished a VW Beetle 1973. It was an insurance write off. I have been informed that the "Ministry" have to do the MOT & not my local garage, What sort of MOT will I be expecting. Will it be much stricter? Colin.

-- East Coast Nature Guides Lowestoft Suffolk. enquires to snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk

Reply to
Colin Jacobs

Colin Jacobs ( snipped-for-privacy@tesco.net) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

MOT is the same, but you may need to get a Vehicle Identity Check done on it.

Ring your local DVLA office.

Reply to
Adrian

This might be what you are referring to.

The Policy and Guidance link gives further information.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Warren