Mk2 Transit for spares

Would anyone be interested in a Mk2 Tansit? I'm thinking the engine in particular may be useful to someone??

12 seat minibus 1986 (C reg) LWB, Semi hi top, twin wheel, 2.0L (pinto?) with 4 speed plus overdrive gbox.

Generally good bodily except for a badly corroded floor under the front passenger seat which exits inside the wheel arch. Mechanically it's very good, the engine runs fine and it drives well. Most tyres are good.

It's been dry stored for about 5 years (every year I'd tell myself I must do something with it but ... oh look it's winter again). Bought for a family trip to Disneyland Paris. There and back and not a twitch out of place.Used it for the next 6 months as a daily driver (yes it was too big and too thirsty but it was good fun!!). Plenty of pics if you want to see it, but I'm warning you, it's a tad on the bright side :-) (well it was a kiddies holiday!)

Not looking for anything for it except for it to be put to good use (off road? farm? (is Bryan still around?) no, but really for spares !) and maybe a bottle of fizzy orange (corona :-)) or beer mmmmm.

It's hiding in deepest darkest herefurdshoire. Anyone ????

Cheers Graham p.s. It goes to the scrappy very soon. Sad but true.

Reply to
Graham