Number plate say's it all!

Reminds me of an advert in the local Auto Trader for a lime green BMW

3-series with a fitted 'testarossa' lookalike kit. It actually said "No idiots". Yeah, so who else is going to buy it?

Mike.

Mike

Harsh !

Imps are a good low-cost way into a bit of circuit racing. This one looks like a reasonable start for a racer.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

but fair...

Reply to
619

Doesn't mention apostrophe abuse anywhere...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I like abusing them is their a law agains't it ?

Reply to
619

Their certainly should be.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Whoosh!

Reply to
Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

Check the spelling.

Whoosh!

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

ITYM

Reply to
619

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

*I* know what you meant. I just felt it was probably not understood by the relevant party. :-)
Reply to
Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

That's in Dewsbury, where I am.

Surprisingly I've not seen it anywhere.