Re: Can anyone identify (pics)

"Bob "thick as two short planks" Sorem" wrote in message news:daif3b$h6$ snipped-for-privacy@lenny.tc.umn.edu...

Looks to have a British flag on the front, but the logo looks more > like > Cadillac. Can anyone identify this beauty?

They certainly breed them even more stupid than the average septic tank in your part of Minnesota. Even a pupil in the remedial section of any kindergarten in the UK would recognise that pile of junk as a yank pimpmobile.

Before posting more binary garbage to this group you would do well to read (if you can) the charter of this group which specifically prohibits the posting of binary images: Binaries Not allowed Quote/>

snipped-for-privacy@lenny.tc.umn.edu

Reply to
Richard H Huelin

Not that your flame deserves a response, but I hunted a long time for an appropriate BINARIES group and could not locate one. Perhaps you could be so kind. Perhaps my news server is deficient (a real possibility, as it seems to randomly collect some postings while ignoring others).

I am completely aware of "netiquette" or whatever you want to call it, and I truly expected someone to respond as you did.

I was not able at the time to get any nearer the "pimpmobile" and the pics were taken with a crappy disposable camera (by someone else).

And yes, binary groups also are supposedly not the place to carry on a text discussion. Nice Catch-22.

If you could recognize it as a "yank pimpmobile" you might even have been a bit more specific.

For the record, I also tried to make to pictures as small as practicable, but as it appears I have insulted you and maybe everyone else in this NG, I humbly apologize (oops, I mean apologise) and hereby promise to never commit such a transgression again.

- Plank

Reply to
Bob Sorem

One of the other situations with posting binaries is that many news servers strip them out, so rendering them useless (pardon the pun).

Best way to display a graphic is to upload it your webspace and just provide a link to it.

Reply to
Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

Most news servers simply remove any binaries as mine has done with yours.

The accepted way is to put your pics on a website and post a link to them.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

What about alt.binaries.automobiles.pictures.

There, that didn't take long.

Malcolm

Reply to
Malcolm

You can use almost any alt.binaries.pictures.xxxxxxxx just let people know where you have placed it up so they can subscribe and look.

or there are heaps of free photo gallery web sites which host your photo albums which you can post a series of photos up. Like .....

rm

Reply to
Rob