car was ground up restored in the mid 90's. This vette uses no oil and is
mechanically and structurally very tight and sound.
- competition yellow. no scratches or cracks. paint is extremely nice and
- chrome is all very bright, not pitted(luggage rack, side pipes&headers,
- T-tops are great. no leaks. all rubber weatherstripping is great
- all vacuum functions work perfectly. Lights close correctly.
- black, all interior is near mint. chrome trim is excellent.
- all gauges work and are bright, including clock, tach etc.
- leather seats - no tears.
- radio is original FM and works great
wheels / rims__________________________________
- tires are recently new Firestone Firehawks. maybe 1000 miles on them ?
- rims are bright, trim rings are new. all pieces to center caps are new
engine 350 L48________________________________
- very clean, runs strong, no leaks. has original chevy dress up kit
intalled(chrome covers, air cleaner etc).
recent alternator, water pump, plug wires.
- factory air works.
I had front brakes rebuilt spring '03 with new no-leak calipers, rotors,
pads. No longer has the dreaded 'vette brake leak due to seeping caliper
Rears were done spring '04 -- $1500 in total brake work.
the only items I have not been able to get to yet this spring; passenger
door handle needs adjustment, left rear marker light needs replacing, $14
Drivers seat needs a latch adjustment.
mid southern wisconsin (yes, it has been garaged from november to may)
$9500 or ?
I have many pics digital pics I can send
=== you must first take out MYUGLYSISTER to email me privately ==or post here and I will get back to you with phone#