is your Vette pet furniture?

The neighbors think i'm a corvette snob because i cover my vette up at night (bought a breathable, waterproof cover when i bought the car) Here's why:

've yelled, physically removed, and begged the dumb cat to get his ass off the car but he wont listen! (cat fur on a softop really sucks to remove!)Maybe he'll have an "unfortunate accident" (wink-wink)Anybody else find cat prints on their cars in the morning?? walt '88 conv

ps. We're coming up to our one month anniversary... i LOVE this car!!! here's the uncovered version

wallster

I have a cat and he will sit on the cars every now and then. I still see him as a wet lost kitty that Mom was feeding with a doll bottle. She had to finish her life in a nursing home and is gone a year now. Someone needed to take car of the cat and I took on the job nine years ago. He has taken charge of my home but I still see him in Mother's care and would miss his company and maybe the fragile link to a lost Mother. Didn't want a pet because of the issues you are dealing with but things have a way of changing when you least expect them to. Give him a break, he's trying to live his life just as you are doing.

Reply to
Dad

Don't worry Dad, I'm not going to hurt the li'l fella, he's part of the fam! (i was just kidding about an "accident") I think he has MORE attitude now because of the Vette! : )

walt '88 conv

Reply to
wallster

not my vette (no cat where I keep it) but my other cars always getting cat prints on them. haven't caught that sucker yet !

Reply to
'Key

I also didn't mean that I wanted to hurt the allusive cat. (not my pet) although, I would carry him off to another home far away :-)

Reply to
'Key

Where I live it is legal to shoot any cat ..since they are considered predators ( as long as they are more than 50 feet from a home)...my neighbor solved his cat problem the other day with his Glock 19....but wait until the cat is not on the car..big mess otherwise.

( yes we are rednecks..so cat lovers just suck it up...)

Reply to
Redbull

Reply to
RicSeyler

Your neighbor should consider himself very lucky that he's not my neighbor.

-rev

Reply to
The Reverend Natural Light

I gotta mouse problem. Will rent either CAT. Can't guarantee that my Lab won't chase it to kingdom-come though.

-- PJ '89 Hookercar '02 e-blu coupe

Reply to
PJ

So the problem is, your 'vette is attracting pussy?

ps. We're coming up to our one month anniversary... i LOVE this car!!! here's the uncovered version

Michael Drysdale

Good idea. The cat needs to be taught to stay away from cars in general. I've had friends run over their cat backing out of the driveway. Another friend lost one because it climbed up into the engine compartment.

Reply to
Steve Horrillo

Reply to
RicSeyler

My 'vettes just PURRRRRRRRR along.

Any more of this CAT nonsense and I'm going to award complimentary copies of, "1001 Things To Do With A Dead Cat."

-- PJ

Reply to
PJ

I try to keep my cats outta basement/garage not for paw prints on vette but would really miss the cat that sharpens claws on my new bike's seat (my leather couch is now trash)

Reply to
RS

There are rednecks that love animals, probably most. Ive seen grown men cry over the loss of their pets. Dogs, cats, horses.

Actually kill someones pet with a handgun?

Swell.

Great solution.

Neighborhood asshole award should be given.

Reply to
Mutts