NY Auto Show

Avoid the large crowds...vsit the GM show area.....!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
Grayfox

You really have to get a life! And a car! If you really had a Vette or Shelby, you wouldn't spend near as much time in this NG!!!

Reply to
StingRay

I'll have you now that I do indeed own an original, numbers-match 1965 Corvette Sting Ray with the stock 427! 435H.P.

I also own a new C6 Z06 with twin turboes!

I have a stock 1967 Shelby Mustanf GT500 with the original 429c.i. 425 h.p. engine!

Reply to
Grayfox

Too bad they didn't produce any 435HP/427's until 1967. If you have a numbers matching one from 1965, it would be worth a fortune. I happen to own a real

435HP/427, but mine was produced in March 1967. ======================================================== Remove the ZZZ from my E-mail address to send me E-mail.
Reply to
Ron in NY-67 427/435hp