2002 caravan still pulls to the right after 3 visits to Dodge...HELP!

2002 caravan still pulls to the right after 3 visits to Dodge...HELP!

3 visits to dodge and they tell me that the pulling to the right is just the "way it feels" and that the alignment is perfect.... Assuming that I know for a fact that it is pulling to the right, what can I do to get this thing fixed. I have little children and if my wife does not hold very tightly to the wheel, it rips to the right..

What do I do?

Reply to
woobles99

Have you looked at the Camber/Caster settings on the print out? Is it set to specs? If so have you rotated the tires to see if they were causing the pull??? Or is it drifting and not pulling (normal) due to the crown in the road?

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

agreed........and what condition are the brakes in too

Reply to
robs440

for woobles99 Your problem could be tires. swap the front tires from side to side. Then road test the vehicle on a flat straight road. Try to avoid roads with a heavy crown for water run off.

Reply to
Bob F