1990 Dodge ram 50 - cold start problem

I am hoping I can find some answers. We have a 1990 Dodge Ram 50 (Fuel Injected) that will not start cold. I have taken this truck to three mechanics including the dodge dealer and the mitsubishi dealer and have charged me money and replaced things but have not fixed the problem. We have replaced every feasible thing emissions, starter, fuel wise and still no cold start. If I can get it started by clutch start (towing it to the top of a hill) and get it running and warmed up, it starts just fine. I am told that the last thing it could need is a new computer. Before I shell out more money does this sound like it could be the problem. This truck has a lot of sentimental value and we are remodeling our bathroom so we really need a truck for hauling stuff. Thanks! Louise snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
wzhannig