92 dakota giving me heck

92 Dakota will not start on first try of the day. Will eventually start with no problems. Idles badly the longer it runs and will stall within the first mile of driving. Usually takes 10 minutes to restart. I have cleaned the carb, replaced the MAP sensor and changed the fuel filter. Can anyone help...throw something at me, I want this thing to run! Thank you!
Reply to
Marsha Duncan Fleming

Fuel pump?

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Carb on a 92?

MAP sensor on a carb?

First, is it a carb or FI? Second, check fuel pressure.

(sorry to reply to your post Beekeep, but I blocked all gmail posts because of spam).

Reply to
PeterD

My guess is that this person is using the word "carb" when they should be using the term "throttle body."

Ken

Reply to
NapalmHeart