93 jeep grand cherokee

i,m having problems starting my jeep when it,s cold.the security light comes on,after a few times trying to start it,then after about 20 secs.I can hear the fuel pump kick in.I checked all the fuses and relays and they seem to be fine.It seems this problem started after I installed a new battery.The dealer recently installed some sort of block on the tranny so it wouldn,t shift to far? even now I have to put it in neutral to start sometimes.Please help!

Reply to
shipper