HNY

Happy New Year guys and cookie makers, even though I have almost 3 hours to wait over on this coast. May your Dodge run flawlessly in 2011, keep good health and stay safe.

Reply to
FMB

Same to you and yours. Enjoy and be safe.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

So I'm a little late....... Happy New Year!!!!

And Jodi...... Not saying your a slouch for not giving up any Christmas cookies to any of the group but my Critters mommy made me about 4 dozen butterscotch chip cookies for Christmas... And they were damned good!!

Have a good 2011 everyone!!

Denny

Reply to
Denny

There's darn too many of you to send CCCs to everybody :) Glad you got some good cookies anyway!

Here, a squirrel fell into our attic, landlord brought a cage but we seem to have a Giant Mutant Grey Squirrel (saw him tonight) and I'm fairly sure the trap will be inadequate, assuming he even attempts it.

So the last couple of sunrises we've woken up by Giant Frantic Squirrel Scratching. Including, of course, this morning :(

I'm hoping he'll be hungry enough to try the trap tomorrow morning, and unlucky enough he'll be able to squeeze in enough for it to fully close.

Happy New Year to everybody!

jmc

Reply to
jmc

But you only have to send cookies to ole Roy, Mike and me. Then we'll all be on your side......

Denny

Reply to
Denny

But you only have to send cookies to ole Roy, Mike and me. Then we'll all be on your side......

Denny

I already got MY cookies... tx again Jodi!

Mike

PS You promised to send me the recipe... haven't got it yet...

Reply to
Mike Simmons

Suddenly, without warning, Mike Simmons exclaimed (1/1/2011 10:33 PM):

"gather ingredients... mix.... test taste dough. If there's any left, drop on cookie sheet and bake"

;-D

jmc

Reply to
jmc