OT: Collision insurance?

Suddenly, without warning, Denny exclaimed (3/12/2008 6:30 AM):

Who you callin' old!

Just for that, No cookies for you!

Old, indeed!

::storms off in a huff::

jmc

Reply to
jmc

Um. Not.

:)

jmc

Reply to
jmc

Who said anything about old??? If'n you mosey up and read that line again, it says "ole" not "old". Maybe the "old" girl is starting to need some reading glasses??? Now, where's my cookies!!!

Denny

Reply to
Denny

WOW!!! Now that my wide assed buddy is one hell of a stretch!

Face it chubs, ya screwed up and are now out of a couple of dozen cookies.

Jodi, you might be a little too harsh on my portly buddy. Perhaps cut the ration in half?

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Suddenly, without warning, Roy exclaimed (3/12/2008 8:18 PM):

could send him a bag of chips I suppose... that'd be half, right?

jmc

Reply to
jmc

Hmmmmm... I suppose. Maybe a bit more if you were to consider that the chubby one has been plowing snow for a few days, repairing equipment that he breaks because he's to rough with it. All in all, he's a over tired, over worked, under fed wide ride. So I think a little consideration and mercy is in order when you dole out punishment for his uncalled for comment about you age.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

"Bad dog.. no cookie"?

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

For the bunny, not for your/our consumption.. It's either regulate his diet or find a bigger bunny suit for him..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Mouthy friggin' rabbit, no cc cookies.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

REGULATE HIS DIET !!!! ?????????

Bro, I've watched him eat. I've sat across a table and watched up close. Man it is like nothing you've ever seen before. We were having seafood in Maine, It was like Moby Dick chowing down. When he started at that table, other dinners ran screaming from the restaurant in terror clutching their children. Townsfolk had there faces pressed against the window watching the exhibition in gluttony. I coulda charged admission but folks were too afraid to get close to the action.

Anyway there is noooo waaaay you are going to be able to regulate the diet. Thinking about it, just reading about a diet, will probably send him into a tizzy. He will be lashing out all over again.

Roy

Roy

Reply to
Roy

hmm.. a bunny with belt drive and power feed?

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

small piece of carrot cake?

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Do ya think that's how they feed him? Maybe Kim has a load of sliders delivered and he sits at the table and they shoot them in. What do they call it a conveyer belt or some such. That would speed thing's up for sure.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

C'mon bro, never say small to the friggin' rabbit. Especially when it comes to food.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Gotta admit. Ya'll got me laughing tonight.

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Guess I'd better just take what I can get and shut up.......

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Not to mention that shooting season starts shortly and I ain't ready yet. The dpms hasn't a round down it yet, only about a quarter of my brass is loaded and it just keeps snowing.

Come on. Keep on prodding........

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Hey there! Where ya been??

roy

Reply to
Roy

Waaayyyy too late for that my chubby buddy!

Jodi has your cookie future is her YOUNG hands.

Roy

Roy

Reply to
Roy

After reading all this bs, I gotta ask.... Who would you guys f*ck with if it wasn't for poor ole me??

PSSST Jodi...... Notice the "ole" in there..

Denny

Reply to
Denny