OT: PING --> cbhvac

steven, if you got the skills to step up with the big dogs (commercial rack systems), consider a trip to montana soon. i got more work than i can do, and cant seem to find refrigeration help.

(18 meg 5 minute video of me working on man shit, right click and "save target as").btw, emails to you are returned as late as 3 days after being sent, marked with "account doesnt exist" errors.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

hey I thought you were gonna send me details of your move, man

and yes, I do have high-speed connection

Reply to
TranSurgeon

Wow... an amazing film... I laughed, I cried... great plot, good character development, and OH MY GOD - who ever saw that ending coming?? Definately Oscar potential... five stars!

:)

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

....you cant expect everyone to understand man shit. ;-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

details coming. ive been so busy that im WAY behind, but its definately on my to-do list.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

oh yeah, author, author.

Reply to
the guy

Come on now, don't stroke his ego. We all know it is big enough as it is! LOL

Reply to
azwiley1

Step up? LOL Man..you know we have been in the commercial end for a couple of years now...or maybe not...but sounds like it would be fun...got about 30 that need work? :)

sheesh..no damn way. snipped-for-privacy@carolinabreezehvac.removethis.com

Reply to
webmaster

So you ended up doing refer work out there, I was wondering how you were feeding yourself! I don't do refer, but the shop I work for does small commercial HVAC. Did start up last week on RTU with 90 tons of cooling, 1.5 million BTU of natural gas heat, 40 HP supply fan motor. Fun stuff when you have to read the manual for 1-1/2 hours just to figure out how to turn the damn thing on! Apparently you have experience in refrigeration? What ever happened to the welding gig you were going to do in the frozen north? Greg

Reply to
Greg O

" snipped-for-privacy@carolinabreezehvac.com" wrote in message news:9UOfe.459$ snipped-for-privacy@eagle.america.net...

are you talking hvac or refrigeration? i wasnt aware you were doing any refrigeration.

no, but we could keep at least 4 people running 50+ hour weeks im sure.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

yeah, but im the past i only did it when i had to in order to fill the gaps. qualified ref. techs out here are in such demand that i cant walk away from the money.....and im having a good time learning the rack systems. besides, check out this view that i got to look at all day today from the roof top of a large store down in cody.

(if it doesnt load, click "refresh" after it loads).

ironically now ill only weld in order to fill any gaps that might come when it slows down next winter. i enjoy welding more than anything else but out here the money is in refrigeration.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

What Ever!

;^)

Reply to
azwiley1

Nice view anyhow :))) dale

Reply to
Dale Yonz

looking west, right ?

Reply to
TranSurgeon

yup....standing in cody, looking at a gateway to yellowstone.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

you been over the Beartooth and the Chief Joseph yet ?

Reply to
TranSurgeon

Fire or kill your barber.......

Malcontent Southern California's Four Seasons: Earthquake, Mudslide, Brushfire, and Riot

Reply to
Malcontent

a man shouldnt give a shit about his hair.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

many times!

Nathan W. Collier

LOL!! I agree! My wife is more concerned about my hair than I am. When I get it cut the gal will ask me how I want it cut. I tell her cut OFF! Greg

Reply to
Greg O