Re: Step up to the plate guys!

tomwrote

while it is true thet someone must have an answer, it is also tru tha

before we can answer a question, you must ask it first. we are no min > readers > "rickheel4" wrot

in messag

news:P7idnVzsJpT3MbPfRVn snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com.. > Come on. Somebody must have an answer to this one > [/quote

Thanks Tom. Do you make an ass of yourself professionally or just par

time? :roll

Reply to
rickheel4

tom

"tom" wrote

I was wondering that too. Took a few minutes to figure it out.

"rickheel4" is using one of those stupid online message forums that link to the newsgroups, rather than using an actual newsreader to directly access the group. On the Auto-Forums site, he managed to leave the message Topic as "DVD Player in Explorer", but changed the Subject (which is apparently what we see here) to "Step up to the plate guys!".

Here's his original postings on the site:

The whole thread so far:

And his witty reply when you asked what he was talking about, after he changed the subject and left no clue what the original question was.

Helpful hint, rickheel4... Changing the subject line messes up the continuity of the "thread" out here in newsgroup land.

Reply to
MasterBlaster