OT: Tied the knot

I just thought I would share with everyone that I had my funeral, err... I mean wedding this weekend.

Reply to
azwiley1

My condolences! Greg

Reply to
Greg O

I guess you have my symp.......er....congratulations......

Denny

Reply to
Denny

I know of a DeLorean for sale if you want to add a flux capacitor and go back in time.

Congrats, Larry.

Reply to
Nosey

Is the honeymoon over yet, larry?

There is sex after marriage!

(and sometimes 2 people are involved)

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Congrats Larry, sympathy to the bride.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Don't let the honeymoon go seven days - it makes the whole week.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Congrats, Larry! ...and God bless her. :)

Randy

Reply to
Prowler99

First comes love, then comes marriange, then comes Larry pushing the baby carriage :)))) Congratulations to the both of you dale

Reply to
Dale Yonz

Yes, until you get arthritis in your left hand.

Reply to
MoParMaN

"azwiley1"

Has anyone else noticed that even the writer of the "wedding march" thought it was a bad idea? Listen to the notes real close, what do you hear? Dumb Dumb Duh Dumb, Dumb Duh Dumb Duh Dumb.....

Reply to
Steve W.

Condol-ulations Larry. ;-)

Ken (married for over a quarter century...and still wrong)

Reply to
KenS

Thanks gang.

Reply to
azwiley1

I think the line is, "it makes one week" Greg

Reply to
Greg O

No - it makes the "hole weak".

beekeep