Ping<<Anybody in AZ>>

A close friend is trying to buy a car from a party in Laveen and would like to have some local eyes on it.

Anybody????

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Dunno where Laveen is bro, but if it's close to Tucson, you could ask Larry..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Thanks bro, I forgot about him. I'll drop him a note. Laveen is outside of Phoenix.. Tucson is around 100 miles from there I guess.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Doesn't Miles live in/near Phoenix?

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Don't know.

Heard from Larry last night. Said he was sorta up in the air with his landlord and wasn't sure if he could do the trip. My buddy has to get a little further into this deal anyway.;

Roy

Reply to
Roy

I'm in far north Phoenix. Laveen is far southwest Phoenix metro area. About 30 miles from me. I drive out there now and then on the weekends.

Reply to
Miles

Seems that it may be a scam. As soon as it was mentioned that there may be a person to look at the car things began to change real quick. Sooo no deal.

Reply to
Roy

Wow.. Reality, what a concept!