don't buy a fiat car

I worked in a logistic society inside the fiat auto. I advise dont' buy a fiat group cars because it' is scarce quality.

Reply to
Fabio

"Fabio" schreef in bericht news:zNsie.60512$ snipped-for-privacy@nntpserver.swip.net...

You're wrong; they are not. I drive Fiat cars for more than 26 years now and they were all OK! Maybe the drivers are "scarce quality"? ;-) (or am I feeding the trolls now...)

Reply to
E-Cie

"E-Cie" ha scritto nel messaggio news:d6doe3$j2k$ snipped-for-privacy@reader11.wxs.nl...

Reply to
Fabio

Op 17-5-2005, heeft E-Cie verondersteld :

Ah, but you have to admit, in 26 years the rustprevention got much better :-)

Reply to
Draak

"Fabio" schreef in bericht news:bItie.60534$ snipped-for-privacy@nntpserver.swip.net...

I am!! Are you not? That's a shame... ;-)

Reply to
E-Cie

"Draak" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@sig-for-adres.nl...

Eeehhh... yes, you got a point there! But a "little" rust never kept me away from a decent Italian car. :-)

Reply to
E-Cie

E-Cie plaatste dit op het scherm :

Well, i decided about a year ago to keep driving mine until it stops running :-)

is a good change i'll buy another Fiat after that, i like them (before i had an Ford Escort and Opel/Vauxhall Corsa).My hobbycar will stay as long as i live (if possible)

Draak

Since you are not working there anymore things have improved dramaticaly.

Reply to
Matt Parker

"Draak" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@sig-for-adres.nl...

Beautyful mk1 you got there! If you manage to keep it in that condition it will last for a "couple of years" from now. I drive a mk2 Sporting for 5 years now (it's my third Punto, bought it new) and there is a good chance i will keep it for as long as it will last. No big problems after 5 years of daily service! :-) Greetings, E-Cie.

Reply to
E-Cie

E-Cie stelde dit idee voor :

Yes, i keep it well serviced., i have been driving it for 5,5 years now (bought it 1.5 years old). I got some things replaced already recently, my idea: to avoid high costs, get rid of the Punto after 5 years :-) Main reason i keep driving it is the money: i only buy cars with my own money, no loans. I just started saving for the next car after this Punto :-)

Reply to
Draak

"Draak" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@sig-for-adres.nl...

I think if it's possible to keep the car normally serviced there will be no big problems to be expected but, of course, one can never tell. Generally Punto's are pretty reliable and rather low on running costs, at least mine were. I drive Fiat's all my life and there was not a single one which ever let me down once. And now and then there were pretty old ones among them too.... Greetings, E-Cie.

Reply to
E-Cie

E-Cie schreef op 22-5-2005 :

Time will tell how long mine will last, until now it never let me down. I am sure i will post again here so once in a while, i'll keep reading anyway :-)

Reply to
Draak

"Draak" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@sig-for-adres.nl...

So do i. See ya around then! :-)