GM Working On A 'Mustang Competitor'!!

Thunder Alley took place when I had much more free time on my hands. Right now I have a building project going on that's going to keep me buried for several months. Firing up another TA show to flog on idjits who put the "rant" in "ignorant" is just too damn low on the priority list. I have to do with sporadic fire.
CobraJet

seems

here

hands.
idjits
priority
Ah, yes, there's that word again - Priorities. I have way too many of them myself. They seem to come from nowhere...
No problem, as we'll take what we can get.
Joe Black '03 Dakota 5.9 R/T CC Calypso Green '93 Mustang 5.0 LX hatch with a few goodies

At this point, this thread has fractured too much for me to spend the time. I'm getting ready to pour concrete early in the week, and there's some last minute adjustments to make.
CobraJet

Only you could manage to fuck up an ancient insult.
Fuck up?
Ancient insult?
Ancient insult = The best part of you, ran down your mother's leg. Even that was better than you. The crusty dried up part, the next morning was better than the questionable being that you are!
Refinish King

Maybe there was no Mom. Maybe there were two Daddies and a hole in the wall.
On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 20:48:38 -0400, "Refinish King"

Christ, if you can't keep up, don't bother.
CobraJet

What's that? You can't keep it up? Sounds like a personal problem. Leave us out of it why don't ya'.

What, are you going deaf, too?

Oh my goshkins! I've been called questionable. Excuse me while I engage in some traditional wailing and gnashing of teeth. <wail> <gnash>
CobraJet

Try less than questionable!
Parasite, Amoeba, colon cheese dung beetle!
Don't gnash your teeth too much, it will make then sensitive to temperature, and all that CUM you suck will hurt you. I'm related to a dentist and he told me that gnashing your teeth can cause temperature sensitivity.
Also, how can a person be deaf to not understand the written word? Wouldn't that be more attributed to blindness?
I just questioned your less than proper use of the saying fuck up. Because in reality, you are a living fuck up. More like a criminal waiting to commit his next crime and return to prison.
Refinish King

Damn Old Soon we been with some of the same ho's? Charles

Which ho stole your front teeth while you were sleeping in a puke-filled alley? Is that the one you DP'd with RK?
CobraJet

You know in all my years, only one woman every though she could make off with something she should have touched. Then she felt bad about it and returned it the next day.
As for my teeth, I still have all but two of them. I had two wisdom teeth pulled back in 2001. Charles

What the fuck is this, True Confessions? Sharpen up, slimebag!
CobraJet

Yep:
Cobrajet's mother and sisters!
Refinish King

"Refinish King" wrote

Doesn't exist. If you mean Zyprexa though, I don't see what that has anything to do with any condition that CJ may or may not have. It's used for manic depression, schizophrenia, and behavioral problems that occur with dementia. After reading some of your posts it sounds like you should visit with your doctor about maybe starting it yourself, especially for that last indication for usage. Don't try to say it was a *typo* since P and X are on completely opposite sides of the keyboard.
--
Scott W.
Equal opportunity owner

for
indication
completely
Ding, Ding, Ding. Round one over. Point to 66 6F HCS.
Don Manning

Wasn't a typo:
Since you're an expert on the drug, why don't you take it in suppository form?
Refinish King

for
indication
completely

Translation: I'm available nights and weekends.

You are?
I'm proud of you for coming out of the closet!
Congratulations!
Now to get all your friends of gaiety together, and for all of you to have a "gay old time" and party!
Refinish King

used
with
your