2003 Radio displays station, not time

My 2003 Explorer XLS displays the radio station by default. I want it to display the time, without having to hit the clock button every time I start the vehicle. It's the AM/FM/Cassette/Single-CD unit. Any help appreciated.

Reply to
rflores

Checked the owners manual???

appreciated.

Reply to
Jim Warman

Duhhhhhhhh, Yup.

Reply to
rflores

If the method to achieve what you're after isn't listed in there, it's likely not available... The owners manual is pretty much the bible of consumer functions.....

Reply to
Jim Warman

I was looking for the same thing. Turns out I have decided that radio is worthless. Along with the time problem, it doesn't even display the running time of a song. First chance I get some extra money, I'll be swapping that radio out.

appreciated.

Reply to
Jeff