97 Ford Explorer alarm problem

Due to an incident with snow chains, my electrical is messed up. Windows won't work, door locks won't work and alarm won't work. How can I manually disable alarm so I can move the car someplace to fix the wiring problem? I can't start the car because of course I can't turn the alarm off with the door code because nothing is working?

Hope somebody can help me?

Thanks,

Reply to
lisasnoe

might seem like a stupid suggestion, but have you tried to unlock the doors with the key?? an original key that came with your truck.

Snow...

Reply to
Snow

Gave it a shot, no go! What happened was I was coming home from work and the chain on the drivers side came undone and got caught in the wheel well. Then, my windows, doors etc wouldn't work. Before this, you had to use the key fob or numbers on the door to turn the alarm off before the car would start. So, I can't move the car to get it fixed if I can't get the alarm disabled so I can start the car. Everything else works when I turn the key on, lights, dashboard, radio, heater etc.

Lisa

Snow wrote:

Reply to
lisasnoe

I don't know if it will work,But I know the power ant in on the same fuse as the alarm. Maybe you can just pull it out? Other than that I have no idea :)

Reply to
Hammbone

Reply to
lisasnoe