99 explorer, headlight change?

Getting ready to order a replacement right/passenger side headlight but how do I remove and replace it? I figured out the corner light, lift the flap and then just the two screws.

Which screws or clamps do i loosen to remove the headlight without adjusting the beam direction? I figured out that the cable just plugs on(after twisting and breaking it off of course) I couldn't see well and thought it twisted like the corner lights do.

Reply to
spr

Ed Mann