Air in clutch fluid

After bleeding my clutch lines ( got a fair amount of air out) I am again losing my clutch pedal. I have a new slave cylinder in. I guess I have driven about 3,000 miles sent I bleed the system. I have a 93 XLT. Any ideas?

Reply to
lovs2fly

The one time I changed my clutch, pressure plate, and slave cylinder, I had to remove the master cylinder and bench bleed it. I theorize that air is trapped in the upper end of the master cylinder when you let the system go completely dry and you have to reorient the master cylinder to get the air out of it. At any rate, I did have the very same problem and found that I had to take the master cylinder out and bench bleed it.

Reply to
Tommy Wood