Battery problem on 2002 Ford Explorer

I need some help figuring out what could be the problem of my battery being low. Early this morning my car started with no problem. Then, later in the morning it would not start and the light inside car was dim. I got a jump start and went to work. Then, a few hours later, I tried to leave for lunch and it wouldn't start again. I've had no prior problems, the battery light hasn't come on ever to say there's a problem, and I don't see any corrosion around battery posts. Any ideas please?

Reply to
shep21

Could be battery, could be cables, could be alternator... some testing is in order....

Reply to
Jim Warman

had similar problem on 2001 explorer.on positive cable there is 2 wires with cover on them pulled cover off found corrision between wires not letting make good connection.you might try this it worked for me. good luck

Reply to
treetop