difficult to read radio display

My 97 explorer have a cd control cassette radio. When my radio fail, replace it to one radio that dont have cd control. I replace th
display of the non cd control radio for the radio that have c control. The radio work fine, all the funtion, but the display nee any adjustment. How I can adjust the display