Motorcraft Replacement Tie Rod Ends for 96

I just received some replacement outer tie rod ends from Rockauto for my 96 Explorer 4.0 4wd. I paid a few extra bucks for the motorcrafts
so i wouldn't have to deal with zirc fittings. i assumed since my originals didn't have zircs, the replacement motorcrafts wouldn't either. themade in mexico replacements showed up with zirc fittings. there's no number stamped on the new parts like on the originals either. they're in motorcraft boxes but nothing else came with it. does anyone know if this is typical of these particular TREs?