1993 Probe

I got a probe as a project and I am working on the clutch at the moment, the pedal when is depress sometime stays down ( replaced the slave cylinder and bleed the system), also when the clutch is depress the car will sometimes still have the clutch not engage. Any suggestions?

Reply to
Xrayjuan

Xrayjuan opined in news:EG1cc.5140$ snipped-for-privacy@bignews2.bellsouth.net:

Yeah, the clutch master.. unless there's something weird with the linkage/pivot

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic