1994 Merc tTracer

Folks, I know it is hard to diagnose from accross the country but I'll give you the details.

My son's wipers and blower do not work. They worked fine yesterday, but as electrical problems go, they don't today. They both have different fuses in the panel. I have checked and replaced both fuses just to be sure. Still nothing. Even though they do not share the same spot on the fuse panel, I cannot help but think they have something in common. Is it possible that a fuse link or circuit breaker (under the hood in the other fuse panel) could be the reason? The under hood panel does contain a large black fuse or relay that traces back to the blower motor (according to the owners manual diagram) but nothing apperas to be running the wipers (again, according to the owners manual diagram. I have checked the blower one wit a test meter and would appear that continuity is good.

Any suggestions or things to try??? I'm fairly handy with vehicles but this one stumps me.

Thanks in advance!!!

Kyle

Reply to
KM