1995 F150 Won't Start

My truck was going uphill and started losing power - felt like it dropped a cylinder. Drove for another 40 miles to destination. It was off for 3 hours and then went to start it and it started but when I let out clutch and gave it gas it made a Kpink sound and shut off. It will turn over but not start now. Any Ideas? Does this sound like the motor? Thanks for your help.

Reply to
LaxMom

This could be caused by many things. Do you smell fuel when you are trying to start it?

Forums

Reply to
xblazinlv

It does not smell like fuel when you try to start it. Thanks

Reply to
LaxMom