1995 factory paint colors

I know it's a longshot, but does anyone know what the name of this paint color is? It was was used on the 1995 Ford Taurus (it's a light green metallic). Here's a picture:

calabash30

Not sure.. but my 95 T-Bird LX is the same color Have to look at the brochure in the garage

Reply to
Steve Stone

Run by an auto parts store that sells touch up paint and look thru the listing for green sounding colors and then see what the paint cap looks like till you find it.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

I believe it was called Calypso green (code PM)

Reply to
clare

If its the original factory paint, then get the paint code off the data plate:

Steve

Looks like Light Evergreen Frost Metallic Clearcoat. To be sure, look up the paint code on the door and go to

. Regards,

Reply to
C. E. White