$250 Headlight Bulb Change for Maxima.

Just read in the Chicago Tribune today, of a guy who wrote in to the Auto Know it All, that in order to change the headlight bulb in his Nisssan Maxima ( no year given ) the front bumper has to come off.

The Auto Guy confirmed this to be true by calling a few other Nissan Dealers.

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~297,272 miles_~_~_

~~~The Former Fleet ~~~

Harry Face

I've heard that Nissan's are wonderful cars to drive under warranty but one wants to be miles away when the warranty expires.

My 810/Maxima experience bears that out.

I'd be tempted to say that Nissan in the Chrysler of the Far East.

Reply to
Full_Name