2001 Tarus

From: "J Smit" Subject: 2001 Tarus SES Loss of Power Date: Wednesday, July 14, 2004 12:34 AM

I have 2001 SES, The weird thing that was the other day i started the car, and the airconditioner did not come on, nor the radio.. all these control were left on when i turned the car off earlier that morning.. the car had been sitting in the parking lot for 8hrs. The turn signal didnt work. also the ABS light was on.. also the car when i started it, It idle up real high.. ONce i let it idle down . driving the car i heard a wierd noise and the AC and radio started back working and the ABS light went off. Any luck if anyone could help.. I would take it to the DEALER but there havent been any service engine lights on.. ANy ideas as of what happen..

This is the SES, with the Gear shift in floor, manual Climate control..

Thanks Jason

Reply to
J Smit