95 uk fiesta steering prob.

Last night my steering on my fiesta suddenly got a lot heavier and wouldn't re-centre on it's own. As my car doesn't have power steering, straight away I thought it might be a soft tyre but all the pressures checked out so it must be something more serious. Any ideas?

TIA

Reply to
Kevin Scott

hiya,

check the bottom ball joints jack the car securely and try to find any movement at the roadwheels.

pottsy

Thanks mate, though it turned out to be a worn univeral joint.

Reply to
Kevin Scott