Breaks for 1998 Ford Expedition

I changed the front breaks and rotors on my expedition and bled them now the breaks pulsate and make noise. it seems like the anti-locks are kicking in. Does anyone have any advice? thanks...

Reply to
jlreichardt

YEAH, do not work on brakes if you don't know what your doing...........

Reply to
johanb

turns out that they make 2 different size rotors for that year and model and thats all it was but thanks for the smart remark!!

Reply to
jlreichardt