ford radio problem, 95 conversion van

Hi All. We have a 95 ford conversion van, with a Ford Am/Fm/CD player in it. Recently we lost our settings on the radio and when we tried to put them in, the Digital screen came up with the word BAD on it.. And we don't know what that indicates.. Anyone have any ideas on this? Thanks.

Reply to
ChaseWildstar

FordBlueBlood

No there was not.. No cd.. the "BAD" only shows up when we try playing the radio, and set the stations into memory.

Reply to
ChaseWildstar

went out to the van, and checked.. No CD in radio.. As soon as I turned on the van with the key, the word BAD appeared in the digital display.

Reply to
ChaseWildstar

Reply to
FordBlueBlood