Ford Scorpion Cosworth

Hello to all! I plan buy Scorpion Cosworth 2.9i 24v 1998 and i want know what good/bad need know that car =) So what i need check before i buy it and what possible problems come later? I drive one and i like it much. Thansk to everybody!

Juha Lindblom

Hi

Should find most of what you're after here -

HTH, I drive one and i like it much too :-)

Tim

Reply to
Tim

Thanks =) My friends has too and i test it and i like it very much too so i want buy own =) Friend Scorpion Cosworth is 1995 model but i plan buy last model what make in 1998... Old has 2 airbag and "new" has 4 and esp found in new model.

Reply to
Juha Lindblom