new key and fob for 2005 expy

Is there a way to get a new key and fob for my 2005 Expedition ?

I lost the 2nd key that I had and am down to a single key and fob.

Thanks, Lynn

Reply to
Lynn McGuire

E-BAY E-BAY E-BAY E-BAY

Reply to
Old Harley Rider

It is easy to buy the keys and FOBs off EBAY. Unfortunately since you only have one key left, you may need to a dealer to get it programmed to the truck. Programming a new key requires two working keys (see the owners guide) or a Ford computer like the dealer has. You might check with local locksmiths. I believe there is a workaround other than going to the dealer, but I've never tried it. Instructions for programming the FOB are in the owner's guide. You can do that yourself.

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White