New or Used Mustang?

What would you call a better bang for the buck? A new mustang for $30,000 or used one for $1500. I'm trying to figure out if I came out better with customizing my own car or should I have went with the comfortable seats pretty design and new car smell.

Reply to
hendersonshane85

I think you are looking at the wrong dollar amount for the used one. You need to account for the money and time you are going spend to fix up old one.

Reply to
Jeff

dont forget the new one will depreciate for the next 10 years, or more...

Reply to
Max Power

Have you considered "cost" of the mileage that came with that $1,500 car? ;)

Reply to
Mike hunt