Opinions on a Galaxy

Personal Opinion is what counts if you are going to do a project. Personally, 2 door models of any flavor are the only thing worth sinking time and money into.

Reply to
John Alt

4 doors are cool, good cars for a daily driver, as you won't worry about losing value on a more valuable/desireable two door model from the parking lot nicks/dents and things that happen with a daily driver. Doesn't mean don't take care of it, just that it doesn't have to be a show car, but I suppose it's all a matter of personal opinion and what you want to do with the car. Personally I think station wagons rock... They have a definite 'cool factor' for me, and make great 'sleepers'. Maybe I'm a just bit kinky though. Yep, station wagons and vinyl tops, both turn me on (but not together, obviously).
Reply to
Cory Dunkle

Dang! When you guys gonna look at headers!

Cory, this aint the first time for you.

He said Galaxy, not Galaxie

Cory Dunkle opined in news:Tes9b.4782$ snipped-for-privacy@nwrdny01.gnilink.net:

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Gee, made in Portugal, not sold in the US. I thought he was talking about real Ford.

Reply to
John Alt

Reply to
alan flunder

Thanks, will look at the website.

Taliska

Reply to
Taliska

I noticed, but a few times in the past there have been people spelling it Galaxy and really meaning a Galaxie. Since John started talking about Galaxies I thought I'd add my $.02. :)

Reply to
Cory Dunkle