Qustion to the group

Looking for techs who are interested in working for a website to answer visitors questions. Looking for qualified ASE Certified techs with good customer relation skills. Email back and we can talk about terms and compensation. If this sounds interesting and you want to learn more email me @ snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net

Mike Doyle

Reply to
Mike Doyle

give them a test: X- call a pro in your area. Y- you stupid xyz, blab,blab,blab Z- yes, go ahead an fix it yourself and when you burn the unit up call a pro.... thats about all the answers you gonna get from this group.... good luck...

Reply to
jim

sorry i thought i was on the alt. hvac newsgroup... thats the kind of answers you would get there.... no help at all...

Reply to
jim

Mike,

Your best bet would be to view the responses and make your own contacts. There are quite a few sharp people in this group. I'd be curious as to who you would chose.

John

Reply to
PC PODD

Reply to