Radio wiring

I have an older Ford radio which I want to install in my current vehicle. I need to know the pinout of the Ford radio connectors. Radio has a cassette and full compliment of 6 presets, bass, treble, seek, tune, band, loc, etc. I think it came from a mid 80s Lincoln. On the rear, there is a long 8 lug connector, a 6 pin connector in 2 rows of 3 pins, an 8 pine as 2 rows of 4 pins, and then what looks like a small 4 pin connector, 2x2 but only the top 2 pins are present on the radio.

I know this is a long shot but I was hoping someone out there might have a pinout diagram or have an idea what year and car this rig came from. Thanks, Dave W.

Reply to
Dave Winslow (Dad)