remote door locks, 2000 E-150

Okay, you have the remote button on your keychain - to lock and unlock the doors. Of course that doesn't work while the motor is running.

At times, I wish it would and I hate having to carry an extra key, my pockets are heavy enough.

Is there any way to rig the system so the lock/remote will work with the motor running?

john

Reply to
asadi

i never met anybody that wanted to leave the truck running and lock it.... interesting question im afraid i dont have the anwser other then take the key with you and turn the thing off

Reply to
Mercury

Aftermarket Keyless entry system $35

I can see a delivery vehicle needing to stay running and locked.

Reply to
Im Right

Carry an extra key.

mike hunt