Alloy wheel torque setting?

I've been trying to find the correct torque setting for the (standard factory fit) alloy wheels on my 2003 TDCI Zetec.

Could someone please educate me plz. Can't find it in the Ford manual at all!

TIA

Andy

Reply to
Acedrew

According to Haynes Ford Focus workshop manual (01 to 04) it is 85Nm or

63ftlbs. There is no mention of steel or alloy wheels but this manual does cover your model, with alloy wheels and low profile tyres.

Hope this helps.

Mike

Reply to
Mike

Mike schrieb:

Hi could depend on in which country he lives. Here in Europe it´s about 120 Nm for steel wheels. 85 Nm for alloys could be all right. bye Jupp

Reply to
Josef Erbs

cheers

Reply to