Ford FocusCMax

Hello,

I just bought a Focus CMax,a first edition.Anyone else?Any comment?It is a black one with 1800 cc and all dressed up!

Pim.

Reply to
Pim Luchtmeijer

Mine is a Trend, with the new 1.6 diesel engine, in Colorado Red. I expect it to be delivered in January. It´s going to replace my current Focus, which still has the old 1.8 TDDI engine. I didn´t drive the 1.6 diesel yet, but I expect a lot of improvement from the current one.

Johan

Reply to
Johan Thole