Ford Protect Classic warranty

I bought a Focus a while ago and obviously it comes with a 1 year warranty. I'd like to extend it to the free 3 year warranty so I've looked on the Ford website and I can download an application form but it only seems to be for enhancements to the 3 year plan, rather than selecting the 3 year plan itself.

Can anyone help me on this one?

I'm in the UK by the way.

Thanks.

Reply to
steve

I don't think you need to really, it just comes by default. I'm sure if you take it in to a dealer for some reason, they're not going to complain.

Reply to
Newshound

standard 3 yr warranty applies on all focus. the warranty stays with the car and even if it had numerous owners its still covered.

MC.

Reply to
Mark C.